* Avalokiteschvara is a bodhisattva embodying the compassion of all Buddhas.
- HEART OF PERFECT WISDOM SUTRA
- Om, homage to the blissful Holy Perfect Wisdom!
- Avalokiteshvara*, Holy Bodhisattva, moving in deep wisdom
- Saw below the five heaps**: these he saw in essence empty
- Here O Shariputra*** form is emptiness, the very emptiness is form;
- Not separate from form is emptiness, not separate from emptiness is form
- What is form that is emptiness; what is emptiness is form
- Like this are feelings, thoughts, impressions, understandings
- Here O Shariputra all phenomena are marked with emptiness and
- Not created, not destroyed, not impure, not pure, not deficient, not complete
- O Shariputra therefore in the emptiness is no form
- And no feeling, thought, impression, understanding
- And no eye, ear, nose, tongue, body, mind
- No form, sound, smell, taste, touch or thought
- No element of eyes and so forth to no-mind conscious element
- No ignorance, no end of ignorance, and so forth to
- No old age and no death, no end of old age or of death
- No sorrow, cause or end, no path; no knowing, no attachment and nonattachment
- Thus O Shariputra, with this nonattainment does Bodhisattva
- On the Perfect Wisdom place reliance, thus removing thought obstruction,
- With no thought obstruction is no fear beyond all error,
- He is certain of Nirvana
- Buddhas of the three times all
- Awaken to the highest, perfect and complete enlightenment relying on the Perfect Wisdom.
- Therefore we should know the Perfect Wisdom, the Great Mantra
- Great bright magic mantra, highest mantra and unequalled mantra
- Cure of every sorrow, true because not false.
- In Perfect Wisdom is the mantra spoken:
- GATE GATE PARAGATE PARASAMGATE BOHDI SVAHA****
** Form, feeling(sensation), perception, mental formations, consciousness.
*** Shariputra is one of Gautama de Buddhas most important disciples.
**** Go, go beyond, Go beyond the highest reality, beyond enlightenment and also being that, Offering itSelf unto itself
Shakyamuni Gautama the Buddha